Re: [MacOS] accept() prototyping.

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 07/05/98

On Sat, 4 Jul 1998, Dean Takemori wrote:

>So I spent some time downgrading to CodeWarrior Pro2 in order to evaluate
>Circle 3.0bPL14 on MacOS.  It compiles pretty much out-of-the-box, needing
>only some tweaks to the conf.h.mac and about five #ifdef lines elsewhere.
>A patch is forthcoming as soon as the following is resolved.

Awaiting...

>Are there any systems in which accept() requires an unsigned int*?
>If so, this probably should be tested in the configure script,
>and the dependance built into a #ifdef'ed typedef.

Minor, since we don't put negative values in it.  It should be signed.
Originally I thought it Solaris was signed and Linux was unsigned but it
turns out the warning comes from -pedantic that I was using on Solaris and
not Linux at the time. :)

Simple thing I'll go commit.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but