Re: [BPLxx] Stopping?

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 07/06/98

> Anyway, I've currently integrated autoeq into bpl14 and am trying to
> beautify that huge chunk of um, code, in Crash_load...
>
> --

Quick couple of questions here,
 Is the equipment that is going to be autoeq'd from the newbie zone?
 Are the items possibly configurable via OLC?
 If they are from the newbie zone, should a check be made for
  items to exist (if not already there) and/or make it so newbie zone
  (or which ever zone the items are from) are loaded in MINI mode?