Re: Admin Ooc/Ic

From: Mystra (mystra@FRADVENTURES.COM)
Date: 07/09/98

I just wondered if anyone considered removing all "public" channels from
mortals?  We were talking about removing tells, gossip, who, where, etc
and making them only available if a player goes into a special mode that
is outside of the game.  Those commands arent realistic to the theme we
are working for at FRA which is TOTALLY RP based and we figured it would
add a bit of a challenge to the game.  Dunno, any thoughts / ideas?