Re: Selling CircleMUD

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 07/10/98

On 7/10/98 2:27 PM, Chuck Reed (master@I-55.COM) stated:

>What if he only sold a diff file from his mud's source to the current
>code?  Similar with areas.  What if the areas were completely
>non-stock -- they're not part of CircleMUD, so they would be sellable,
>correct?
>Chip (who thinks the Circle and Diku licenses need lawyers to go over
>them with a fine-tooth comb)

Well, this is kinda moot to worry about him selling it... IMHO, $300 is a
rip for this, considering he probably hasn't done much that isn't
available in free patches.  If he CAN get some fool to pay up, I feel
sorry for the idiot who payed.

Could be a joke just to get some responses and fur flying.

- Chris Jacobson