Re: [DG-Script] PL4 available

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 07/15/98

You could also try to download the olcplus.tgz package and extract the examples
from that.  I found it very interesting to look at.

All this new stuff (pl4, bpl14...) is coming at me and I feel dizzy, considering
the fact that I am not somewhere where I can work on my copy of CircleMUD.  In
fact, I am more than 1000 miles away from my computer. :)

I'm also using the webpage to send this.  I hope I didn't miss anything else
of interest.

By the way, Alex, why not add my version of vwear to your newly updated snippets
page?

I also need some help... Since I'm using page_string to send the entire list of
objects that match the search parameter, the mud does not do an overflow and
crashes instead when the string gets too long.  What can I do to avoid this?
Currently I just prevent immortals from using "vwear take". :)

Ok, thanks!