Re: [Newbie] pkill limit <459a669d.35ae02c7@aol.com>

From: Kevin Doherty (kdoherty@JURAI.NET)
Date: 07/16/98

Thus spake John Woods <JWoodsIII@AOL.COM>:
>In a message dated 98-07-15 21:34:26 EDT, ghost@AO.NET writes:
>
><< All of the skills in act.offensive.c
> rescue (rescuing mobs)
> do_cast for offensive spells
> do_order (charmies or summoned mobs)
> any manual spells that may do damage
> Spells that do room damage (earthquake) >>
>
>Watch for ASSIST as well. I was able to ASSIST a mob on Renegade Knights and
>kill the imp's alt. And we have a PK control there, much like the one you're
>working at. Sorry bud, you gotta ask Andy for details. Confidential, wot!

Er, instead of going through all this hoopla through all these different
functions, why not just put the check in set_fighting? There shouldn't be
any functions that start fights without calling it.

--
Kevin Doherty, kdoherty@jurai.net
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."