Re: [BPL11] easy color patch

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 07/27/98

What Mitch meant to say is you told the text to turn red, so it
stayed red until something told it to change to another color.
Look, and many other commands, have color output in them
and, as is the norm, they follow the colored text with &n (or
\c00 or a code equivelent) to disable special color, letting the
mud client decide the color.

Not well-known-enough-fact: many people, when "turning off" color
assignment, dont use either &n or \c00, because they don't know
about it (or don't think about it). Instead, since they always see
"normal" text as white, green, or whatever their client says, they
"turn off" colors with &w, &g, etc. This appears to work on their
client but not on other clients. Disable forced color correctly or
your results will vary.