Re: [CODE] : VERY strange code ...

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 07/31/98

I'd guess that since you're attacking many times a round, that you have
altered the code that deals with your fighting - possibly its calling that
actual hit function only once, and calling others like 'parry_gain_hit()'
or 'second_hit()' instead of hit.
        Try putting in logging messages in the correct places.

        Although you may have commented all the lines that decrease
damage, you may want to triple check.  As you already know, damage of 0
equals a miss in circle.

                                                PjD