Re: circle debuging visual C++

From: Baktor Silvanti (baktor@BEDFORD.NET)
Date: 08/04/98

Though i'm not sure if you have this option or not, as it seems i'm
using a non-standard msvc to do compiling with, I can get the mud to run
under debug mode of the IDE.  When you do this, you get alot of overhead
and the game is definately slower, not much, but slower.  when it
crashes you may or may not get the debug window to show you a line in
the code that makes any sense at all...the circle code is a bit devious
i guess, shrug.  If you have the compiler you can try doing this,
otherwise i know of no other means of pulling this off in win95. (they
didn't port gdb did they?)  Shrug, if you find out anything, I'm
interested.