Re: [CODE] Slay

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@ALPHALINK.COM.AU)
Date: 08/06/98

>        I know you can start a fight with a mob by casting a violence
>spell, but I don't wanna have to!  So I made this.  It edits the do_kill
>command so that you can type kill fido and you will fight the fido.  Yet
>there is a new command called "slay" that lets you still instantly kill a
>mob or player. "slay" will not let you kill a player.  If you want to kill
>a player use the command "pslay". ;)  Lemme know at the above email
>address if you are using my code so I know it's in use.  Etc. Peace out!

Eh, I don't see what's wrong with just using 'kill' to kill the player /
mob. All you've done is removed a little bit of code, added a whole lot
of code and basically it does the same function. And Remember, you don't
need to put [CIRCLEMUD] in the subject line, the list server does that
automatically.

-- Urion.