Newbie? Casting Times

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/06/98

I am thinking of a way to add 'casting times' to spells. Where they type cast
and it takes a certain duration before the actual completion or failure of the
spell, instead of all spells being instantaneous. I don't really know where to
start, I was thinking of creating ch->player.casting, to the current spell
number being cast and then 1 second refresh to check if duration is complete
if so send ch->player.casting to the spell parser =/ But thats just a basic
idea ... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Okay,
    JinX