[code] [admin] Weather Patch by John Evans

From: Andrew Jones (andjones@MCI2000.COM)
Date: 08/07/98

This message is directed towards, but not limited to, John Evans.  In the
weather patch, it adds3 variables to the zone_data struct, but never calls
them from zone files.  Therefore should OLC(s)ignore them, or can we adapt
the patch to serve as a way for builders to create zones that are always
dark, such as a vampire zone.  Of course we can do whatever we want, but
with regards to the stock patch do we need any OLC support?

This message was in regards to a Weather patch that modifies the weather
system to be a more realistic system, and was found at:
"http://www.van.ml.org/CircleMUD/".
Andrew