Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] Mobile bitvectors

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@ANGELFIRE.COM)
Date: 08/07/98

Are there any plans to ever move from bitvectors to
bitfields?  A lot of people quickly hit that 32 bit
limit, and the array of bit vectors seems like kind
of kludgy solution (well-written though the code for
it is!).  And an AFF2_xxx bitvector seems like an even
worse solution!

Bitfields offer unlimited potential for expansion
and are quite trivial to use and to add new bits.

---
eglamkowski@angelfire.com       http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski
Check out my webring: http://www.angelfire.com/nj/eglamkowski/null.html
     "Guns cause violence like flies cause garbage." -Rich Loether