[CONFIG] [kind of newbie] ./configure

From: Jesper Andersen (knight@STOFANET.DK)
Date: 08/12/98

At the moment my server compiles nicely without any errors. I want to run it at my home machine to though, and according to some brilliant heads out there I should run the configure-script. When I do that it screws up the compilation. It wont get passed comm.c before it makes around 100 lines of errors and exits the compilation.
My idea was that the configure-script was out-dated because I have changed in the config-files. Can there be made another configure-file?
Sorry if this is a dumb question but Im used to make win-programs and dosnt use configure-files there.

/Jesper