Re: [Newbie][BPL11] Remort

From: Anthony Rye (ajrye@ONE.NET)
Date: 08/16/98

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998, Scorn wrote:

> adding the 2 new !class flags it only recognizes one and bumped !sell off

Ok well i have had this problem as well, you also may have to change some
stuff in olc.c and olc.h, (ponder) .. hmm i haven't seen the code in a
while) .. umm also check the utils.h there is set numbers in it i think
,so you can add higher # of flags. and adjust the number 1 higherr than
what ya got (cross ref. with structs.h flags).

 hope this helps and hopefully My mind serves me right :P