Re: Automatic complete colour and autoexits

From: Jon Nielsen (nikolai@MONTANA.COM)
Date: 08/17/98

> Hi I was wondering if any one has come accross a way to set automaticaly
> the colour/color and the autoexits system on? I would be very greatull
for
> the help.
Erm, SET_BIT(PRF_FLAGS(ch), PRF_AUTOEXITS)? If my memory serves
me. Just put that in the function that is called when a character
is first made. (in race.c somewhere, surely)

---
Jon Nielsen     <nikolai@montana.com>
"To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to
aquire wisdom, one must observe."
 -Marilyn vos Savant