[CODE] [OLC] OLC Ideas

From: Andrew Ritchie (object@ALPHALINK.COM.AU)
Date: 08/25/98

I just wondering how I would go about creating my own OLC code.

Would it be a better idea to make OLC an almost seperate program,
which can be run from the menu by immortals only? This would solve
the problem of losing links and mud crashes because of this, because
you wouldn't technically be IN the game.

Any other OLC ideas you may have please tell me :) Thanks in advance...