Re: some problems with bpl14 with olc+

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 19:53:23 -0400 John Hines <sculpy@mud3.gator.net>
writes:
[snip]
>i restarted the mud again and tried to set the level 53's olc to the
>new
>zone
>
><syntax> set moonbeam olc 200
>mud returns
>That is not a race.

[snip]

Sounds like you're either missing a case xx: thing, check in your do_set
function and find out what the last case statement is, and what the last
settable thing above that...  Check to see if the code looks like its
anything relevant to the last one, and if it doesn't look that way,
you're probably missing one.  However, I seem to recall a while back,
that if you use OLC+, it's a bit different for setting their zone than
w/regular Oasis OLC or something similar.  If you save the messages(I
don't) and you've been on the list for a while, check the saved messages.
 Or, if a readme file came with OLC+, look in there for information about
setting the OLC zone of a person.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)