Re: Linkload/Playerlink WAS [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords

From: Tony Robbins [Kupek] (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

Hmmm...  Remarkable.  I submitted a modified version to unload linkdead
players before that.  And, according to the archives, do_linkload is
non-existant in the archives, but the playerlink utility I made, based on
the code that is now a snippet, which I originally got from Mark Heilpern.

Where did you get the code?

Sorry, now to be relevant:

I was thinking on the path editor, and realized that it wouldn't be hard
to just make a "time" trigger type for DG Scripts, with the numeric
argument as a military type hour, 1-24.

Is there interest in this?

  Tony Robbins, <tonyr@nwpaclink.com>
  LakeView Technologies, Inc.