Re: REVISION OF MESSAGE

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

<< I guess I worded the previous message wrong. I don't want ppl to do all the
 coding. I want ppl to help with it. Think serious for a second. Do you think
 I have all the time to do all the coding? Also I don't want people to do all
 the building. I just was inviting people to build their zones if they want.

Hmm, I have to contridict that... hehe, after dragging me into his MUD, he
handed me a list of things he wanted to do, said "Code that", gave me the
password to the shell, and said he was going out with some friends or
something like that.  Nono, he wants people to do the coding - now, I don't
mind coding something once or twice for a newbie, but he wasn't even going to
watch, persay, to learn how to do it himself.  So, apparently, it seems he's
heading towards the type of Impl.  that just smacks the mortals and Immortals
around...

Just thought I'd share that ;)
-Viper