Re: Enough about multiplaying/decrypting passwords

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 08/27/98

well the thread was getting retarded, so I have to agree with him on that.

I want you to know I am now using your code on my MUD and it poses no
problems. (Although you may want to add another check in interpreter.c at
new player creation)

Its really a good way to end alot of problems real fast. All you have to do
is code a message for the player saying if you're playing from a proxy, etc
just e-mail an imp -no big deal