Re: [CODE] list_skills

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

Perhaps break these into separate lists, and functions all together? I've got
spells/skills in separate functions. List_skills, and List_spells, I have yet
to incorporate languages...I have accomplished separating them easily:: Each
spell has a Casting skill it falls under. Magery, Conjuration, Necromancy,
Prayer, etc. skillo function sets it to -1, while spells have it a skill.
(SKILL_NECROMANCY, etc) So when I list my skills, if it is == -1, then
display, else don't. List_spells must be > 0, get it? Well anyway, I'd suggest
for this instead of having them all Skills, make it separate? GET_SKILL,
GET_SPELL, GET_LANG, etc? Just a suggestion ... wouldn't be to difficult
search thru the structs and duplicate skills, check out util.h find out about
get_skill, etc.
(( Prolly more confusing than I helped ))

Okay,
    JinX