Re: dumb question

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 08/28/98

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Matt Roach wrote:

> wasn't asking for an asshole reply, or a jackass private email, just some
> help, welp Im gonna stop ranting and raving and go.

  Well, to bad. I sent that to you in email since I knew it was
innapropriate to post it on the list. You are a lame code stealer, and now
you have to deal with it.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_