Checking zones

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/01/98

There is a snippet out there that checks zones for doors and thier
connections. (not quite sure how to implement that one, if someone has
please email me directly).

Also has anyone coded anything on checking mobs and object loading
against what is there..
i.e. If all objects (in #.obj) from a particular zone is loaded (all
#.zon files)?
I remember way back when.. I found a few mobs in some zones that were
never loaded by the original builder. If its in files.. it should load
(granted that percentages may prevent loading all the time, but atleast
there is the chance.. :)

I am interested in idea's or pointers as to what code sections (or
snippets) that do similar things that I can look at to figure it out..

Please direct any coding flames at me directly, and not spam the list
with them(I am sure I will get a few).