Re: Racial Themes (was Re: password retrieval)

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/02/98

> There are two types of serpent people, Naga, which have no arms, and just a
> human head, and Yuan-ti, which are three breeds, of which the common one is
> snake people with upper torso's, and snake head, and snake lower body.
>
> d.

Note that this does not come from any Chinese mythology I ever heard
about. :)  Especially not Ching Dynasty's Forbidden City.  Hmmm...
making up stuff about cultures you don't know about is the surest way
of selling things, but it's not authentic to say the least.
| The Fractal Dimension    --    "Nonexistent mud of the year"|