Re: [NEWBIE][OLC]Error after patching

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/03/98

The socials are removed from the interpreter.c with OLC 2.0...
It may still be in act.socials.c but the error has to do with the socials
file.

In the lib/misc directory make sure that the socials file has an original
("socials.orig" about 18k) and the NEW one created by OLC 2.0 ("socials"
about 23k). If not, check where the installation of the 2.0 patch put it..
and replace the original with the new.