[CODE] Semi-large skill problem.

From: Nick Stout (cyberman_64@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 09/03/98

Okay, i dont know many details cause the code compiles perfectly without
a single warning, but here goes.
I have Circlemud30bpl12, and it's incredibly modified, so there probably
wont be any possible help, but i need to check. =)
Whenever i type practice, it normally would display all the
skills/spells.
However, it currently displays an !UNUSED! at the top. I know where the
unused is coming from, but i have NO idea WHY it is doing it.
I've got 65 spells, and 16 skills, if that helps in any way, and i also
have recently added "Skills" and "Spells" listing commands, which might
also affect it.
Those are the only things i can really say that would help. Any
suggestions/bugs you know of that would be causing this?
-CyberMan