[Off-Topic] Red Hat Linux 5.1

From: The Fractal Dimension Administration (fracdime@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 09/09/98

I've finally added my new harddrive and gave a gig of space over to
Linux for usage.  Then I've painstakingly converted my source code
over to Linux (the process mostly involving removing ^M's from the
code by hand... anyone know of a better way?).

Problem #1:  My zones also have ^M's... while they aren't really a
problem except in the MOB files (and I've gone through those), can
anyone tell me of a way to remove them from all the files?

BTW: I love compilation without _any_ warnings at all.
| The Fractal Dimension    --    "Nonexistent mud of the year"|