Re: OOPS, Sorry forgot title.

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 09/13/98

Take out the If flag to check if a player is AFK to allow players to
Kill them.
Then they would have to find a safe room to go afk in.. or get out of
the arena.
Or you can just change the IF flag, if AFK && !IN_ARENA or something
like that for the kill command (or fight initiation how ever it is set
up).
That way if the decide to go afk, then they are really stupid to lock
all thier commands while fair game. :)

As I see it, if they are in a fight, and have triggers set up they can
flee and imediately go afk so the other person can not finish them.