Re: [NEWBIE] Levels/classes

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 09/14/98

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 01:42:26 -0400 "Michael G. Payne"
<dontfearthereaper@DEATHSDOOR.COM> writes:
>I am running circle 3.0 with bpl 13a and I am trying to add levels up
>106, with the latter 6 being immortal.  Can anone tell me or direct me
>to where I can get step-by-step instructions on how to do this?

Whatcha need to do, is open up your class.c file.  Then, find the
sections that have the level titles, etc. in them and add/change them
until you have the proper stuff in there.  Find the saving throws
section(This is the most annoying part) and add cases for your new
levels.  Go into structs.h and look for the #define LVL_IMMORT and change
it to the new level, and you _should_ be set.  I don't have the code in
front of me right now, so I can't make sure, but this is what you should
have to do...

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)