Re: [Off-Topic] Number of Coders for a MUD

From: Marc Gale (MARC@BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 09/17/98

> This whole topic was the main reason the SPOOC (Society for the Promotion
> Of Original CircleMUD's) was created.  Despite the difficulty in keeping
> it alive, there is still a lot of interest in the idea of some kind of
> organization to promote CircleMUD's that excel in originality.  Sorry I
> can't be the one to help this organization off the ground, but I just
> don't have any time.

I don't mind starting this off again, if folks fancy, we could start
organising it again in a few weeks (when the start of term dies down
and I get some peace around here).  The original theory was sound and
had a lot of interest.  We just need to start the ball rolling and
keep it rolling.

(Yes, I'm volunteering to take on the headaches of organising this)

Marc