Re: Circle Crashes

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

SNIP!!!!!!  Sorry, it just annoys me to scroll down through all the rest
of this messsage with lots of worthless sigs and other stuff in there...

ObCircle:
I've got a quick snippet I'm about to upload, SHOULD patch cleanly into
stock bpl14, what it does is alter the char's prompt so that they can
display the XP to level...  And to avoid all those SYSERR: Requesting XP
for invalid level! it quits functioning after LVL_GRGOD...  Will be
uploading it to George's site, hopefully, if I can figure out how to get
it up there...  Will poke around with the FTP client ;)

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)