Re: Quasar Hosting and an ObCircle

From: Jason (jason@PLANETDENVER.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

I dont Understand....

 This is very typical on every list. A person asks for help and wants to
learn, but there is always someone on the list that knows it all. The first
thing they do before offering any help is to slam the newbie writing the
letter. I thought this list was for help and support of a fantastic MUD
server. If thats not what this list is about is there a list where a person
doesnt have to be affraid to post what they believe to be a a good question.
We are not all C/C++ programmers, and I know that I don't have a minor in
english. So far with one (what may be a stupid question post to you that
knows all) I have tried to give info that was asked of me then was ridiculed
for posting that info.

please try and Help Us Newbies.
Jason