Going from Win95 to Unix

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

        Up until now, I was coding/running my mud off of my windows 98 computer. I
just got a Redhat server and am in the process of moving the files onto that.
I have run into numerous problems with the code when I compile. Thousands of
errors.
        I know there are changes that need to be made, but I don't have much a clue
as to where to start. I am not really that familiar with Unix once you get
past the regular commands.
        Could someone point me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get
the mud running on the server? I am using Redhat Linux and modified Circle 3.0
pl 14.

- Kieran of Darkening Skies
        "Be careful what you laugh at, it might laugh back."
                        -- Sonia Lyris