Re: Going from Win95 to Unix

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 09/22/98

In a message dated 9/22/98 5:05:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM writes:

> run the configure script again and hope you haven't deleted anything you
>  shouldn't have in comm.c.  Also, Lines of text in your mail should be no
> longer
>  than 80 chars.
>  --Angus

I did just that. When that didn't work I deleted the Makefile and conf.h and
ran configure again. Still didn't work.

Now I get the error:
Makefile:28: *** commands commence before first target.  Stop.

Can anyone give me any imformation?

- Kieran of Darkening Skies
        "Be careful what you laugh at, it might laugh back."
                        -- Sonia Lyris