Re: Compiler Error?

From: The Merciless Lord of everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 09/25/98

Mark A. Heilpern wrote:

> Perhaps since the compiler is complaining about zedit_setup(), this
> would be a better function to paste the prototype of. This sort of error
> is seen when a function is used but not first prototyped to tell the
> compiler its return type.
true.. I don't know where I put my head.. possibly under the bed or
something.. :)

the zedit_setup thingie looks like this in olc.c:

extern zedit_setup(struct descriptor_data *d, int room_num);

and like this in zedit.c

void zedit_setup(struct descriptor_data *d, int room_num);

Possibly just me who's gone blind over this..

/S