Re: Compiler Error?

From: The Merciless Lord of everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 09/25/98

Jason Wilkins wrote:

> extern ***VOID*** zedit_setup();
*DUH* and I'm not saying how long I looked at the code! :)

> Pretty blind alright ^_^
yup.. you know, when you've been staring at the same code for an hour
without making any sense of it, you go grab a cup of tea, look at the
code again, it still doesn't make any sense.. then you decide either A.
You're blind or B. the compiler is stupid..

ObCircle:

Seems to me charisma is *VERY* much not used, one Idea that struck me as
obvious, would be to use it as a kind of Discount thingie for
shopkeepers. But I'm lacking other uses.. someone with any ideas?

/S