[NEWBIE] I dont get it...

From: John Hines (sculpy@MUD3.GATOR.NET)
Date: 09/26/98

I was in the compile stages of race additions to pl14 with dg and OLC+2.1a

I was using the races.txt written by Brian Williams as a guideline.

Every thing looks good except for one little error.

from races.c:1: I called "sysdep.h"
sysdep.h sends back #error Who are we?

I never had a compiler ask me such a deep question ;)
as in the topic I must be really newbie because this is telling me this
has really nothing to do with circle but the C programming language.

I don't even know where to begin.

Any suggestions would help

Thanks,
Odin