OLC Indention

From: Kieran Sobel (ReaperKS@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/01/98

        On some mud clients, any text sent to the game will have the beginning spaces
removed. So if you typed "      Hello", the client would send "Hello" to the
mud. This is a problem for me when using OLC (I have no interest in switching
clients, call me stubborn). Has anyone tried to create an indention system. So
the first line of a room description is indented. I consider myself a good
coder, but when it comes to advanced string manipulation I am a bit lost. I
suppose you woud have to test the string first for spaces, then if they aren't
there put 3 spaces in the beginning.... ::ponderponder::

Anyway, I'm not going to ask for code, because I find it anoying when people
do that. But if there is anyone that has done this point me in the right
direction... Or is there already a patch I have missed.

- Kieran of Darkening Skies
        "Be careful what you laugh at, it might laugh back."
                                -- Sonia Lyris