Re: automatic credits update system

From: Sean Daley (sdaley@BBNPLANET.COM)
Date: 10/06/98

I hate to say it, but check out the archives, this topic
was discussed ad nauseum about a month or so ago.  Don't
take this as a flame since it's not your fault.  If I
remember right there was pretty much one person who
was very strongly behind this implementation but
specific reasons were given for why this probably
won't be done.  Anyway, check the archives, they'll be able
to explain it better than my memory will :)

Sean