Help. Crashing, why? how? why? how?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/09/98

Well I've tried everything listed in the faq I've read all the docs and
spent many hours of debuging on this. but I can't get it to work. Well
it runs fine for about 1 hour then crashes. I havedgevents installed but
I'm not using them nor do I have a event in there. I just let it run for
an hour or so and for some reason it just crashes! Does anyone know an
event that occurs every hour or so. Like I didn't do anything either I
just leave my Implimenter char in there while the mud is running and the
char does nothing, no activity, no system activity just idel the enitre
system. Then it crashes, this is probably some event but I can't figure
out which. Can anyone help me out? And I'm on win95, circle pl14, lotza
ram, dedicated connection, visual c++ compiler, and no olc.

    Thanks,
    - Matt