Re: Help. Crashing, why? how? why? how?

From: Brandon Brown (ViperBrd@AOL.COM)
Date: 10/09/98

Well, first of all... when you say hour, do you mean mudhour (aprox. 75
seconds) or rl hour.
DG Scripts do occasioanlly cause errors when used incorrectly and subsequently
tend to crash the mud... at least this happens often on my mud.
Try knocking out all of the trg index's and see if you stay up - if you do,
then the problem's in the triggers.

-Viper

<< Well I've tried everything listed in the faq I've read all the docs and
 spent many hours of debuging on this. but I can't get it to work. Well
 it runs fine for about 1 hour then crashes. I havedgevents installed but
 I'm not using them nor do I have a event in there. I just let it run for
 an hour or so and for some reason it just crashes! Does anyone know an
 event that occurs every hour or so. Like I didn't do anything either I
 just leave my Implimenter char in there while the mud is running and the
 char does nothing, no activity, no system activity just idel the enitre
 system. Then it crashes, this is probably some event but I can't figure
 out which. Can anyone help me out? And I'm on win95, circle pl14, lotza
 ram, dedicated connection, visual c++ compiler, and no olc.

     Thanks,
     - Matt