Re: [MSVC++] Executing circle.exe (again)

From: Aaron Throckmorton (throck@NFINITY.COM)
Date: 10/10/98

Try moving you executable file into the \circle\circle30bpl14\ directory
instead of in the bin\ directory.  You should be able to run it fine
then (works for me).  Also, if you want to keep the window open, run it
from a batch file.  Right click your batch file, click on the Program
tab, then clear the Close on exit option.

If you want a win95 log file, let me know.  Mine works really well.

throck