[WIN95->UNIX] Conversion?

From: Julian Buckley (buckley@PC.ELEC.UQ.EDU.AU)
Date: 10/10/98

Hey list...

I was wondering, if anyone out there has done this enough...

I'm attempting to switch my mud from win95 to unix...there's nothing out
of the ordinary at all...basically, I'm having some trouble compiling in
Linux (Slackware).  It arrives at this line firstly:

#define SPECIAL(name) \
   int (name)(struct char_data *ch, void *me, int cmd, char *argument)

Off my memory, it says this line has a parse error or too few arguments,
or something like that.  What I find interesting is, its the same as the
stock line...

From this, I'm assuming, a million other errors occur from it.  It wont
get past comm.c at all, even though in reality it should be.

Has anyone done this frequently enough to give me a brief step-by-step?
I.e. update makefile.in, run configure etc...

This truly has me stumped, especially since I dont know where to begin.

-J.