Well couple questions, Memory Leaks? & Size Mishmatch?

From: Jourge Fuzz Bush (modem-burn@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/11/98

"Ok,
Lets start off with memory leaks....
What are they? (I couldn't find any documentation on this just things
telling you about variable types, which doesn't make sense)

Now for the size mitsmatches. Well I just extracted all the files from
the .zip files in the circle pl14 file. Any ways when I copied an onld
makefile from another version of circlemud(pl12) I think it was(because
configure don't work in win95) then I ran nmake. Well it compiled it but
it did mention this Warning: integral size mismatch in argument;
conversion supplied. Well This is when you use the sh_int declaration.
Any ways I was wounded how to fix this and if it causes things like
memory leaks and overloads... And they are so annoying!

        Thanks,
        Matt"