Unknown causes to a crash?

From: Circadia Adminstrator (circadia@PLANETMUD.COM)
Date: 10/14/98

Greetings,

I'm writing hoping to get a solution to a bug that has been crashing
my mud. Whenever I purge <mob> the mud tends to crash.
However when I checked the do_purge function with the original
do_purge, there had been absolutely no changes to the codes at all.
This has been puzzling me for quite some time and I hope someone
can assist me in this _bug_. I'm running a Circlebpl12 with oasisolc
and dg coded.

Thanks in advance. :)

---
Circadia Adminstrator