Re: [BUG] [OFF TOPIC] show shops CRASH

From: Del Minturn (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 10/18/98

Invincibill wrote:

> you guys are kidding right?
>
> you mean to tell me that you are tackling Circle Code and you dont know
> about conversion specifiers?

I guess your name indicates that your a "Mr. Knowitall" on C
programming?

> this is really basic knowledge. i would very highly suggest that if you
> dont know this, go find a C primer on the net or get a C book.  There
> are lots of really cool things you can do with conversion specifiers(for
> both input and output)

Oh boy, I guess every C book that is ever printed has this in the book.
Well, I hate to tell you the two books that I do have does not mention a
single thing about this.
It has:
not anything like %2
The %.2 shows 2 decimal places. Not the same as you described.

Please stop thinking everyone knows everything there is to know about C.