fairly large bug

From: Tim (Koroc@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 10/22/98

I downloaded Phooey's win98 bp14 code with olc, and changed the makefile
to the msvc makefile because the current one with it wouldn't work with
my version 4.0 of MSVC.  Now it compiles everything fine, but when it
gets to linking everything i get 115 unresolved external symbols, all
seeming to revolve around the olc.  it says:
 NMAKE fatal error U1077:link return code'0x19'.  I"m not quite sure
what is the problem.