Re: Rooms in a Zone

From: Fafhrd (fafhrd@ROTD.COM)
Date: 10/28/98

No, but limits are a good idea. On Duris, our zones were named such as
ako_village.xxx, and contained anywhere from 50 to 500 rooms. The
wilderness zones contained 1000 rooms each. However, the circle method
of naming the file by the zones number, and limiting each zone to 100
rooms makes many more things possible, such as an easy to understand
olc, equality in zone memory reports, weather zones, etc.