Re: [CODE] Windows 95 Email rego

From: Greg Miller (gmiller@CLASSIC-GAMES.COM)
Date: 10/29/98

Ryan Morrow wrote:
> I just tested it.  It runs in the command line in Win9x, NT, AND DOS (tested in MS-DOS 6.22 as well as 98 and NT).  Since it runs in DOS, am I not right in believing that it is, in deed, a DOS program, and not a Windows 32-bit console program (like telnet
> , which doesn't require DOS or a command-line, BECAUSE it IS a console program)?

The FAQ included with it clearly states it's a win32 console-mode
application, and a quick look at the binary turned up the "This program
cannot be run in DOS mode." stub. It doesn't run in DOS, it runs in a
win32 console window or a fullscreen console session, just like the
Windows NT FTP.EXE.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/
If you commit perjury, you go to jail... Is the President of the United